Download-Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm the new kid on the block huh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnimePhreak!

Birthday : 1984-05-06

So I'm the new kid on the block huh? Empty
PostSubject: So I'm the new kid on the block huh?   So I'm the new kid on the block huh? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm

What's up everyone? I've found this place by way of YouTube, and was hoping to find some shows that are hard to find in the world today. I like most of the 90s stuff and earlier on, like The Adventures of Blinky Bill, Unico, Maya the Bee, David the Gnome, Adventures of the Little Koala, Maple Town, The Lil' Bits, The Raccoons, Willy Willy, Quack Quack, The Noozles, Sebastion the Star Bear, you know all the good all shows and movie they use to show before everything went bad?
Back to top Go down
OldForums
Administrator
Administrator
OldForums

Birthday : 1995-07-05

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the new kid on the block huh?   So I'm the new kid on the block huh? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Welcome :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.org
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Birthday : 1990-09-28

PostSubject: Welcome   So I'm the new kid on the block huh? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Welcome to our site! All we ask is that you adhere to the rules and most important of all have fun and enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.net

So I'm the new kid on the block huh?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download-Crazy :: General Section :: Introduce Yourself-