Download-Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions from our valued users!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Birthday : 1990-09-28

Opinions from our valued users! Empty
PostSubject: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi guys, I hope that this holiday season finds everyone well! :santa:
The Admin team would like to know your thoughts and opinions on this site:
Do you like it and where it is headed, do you not? Do you have any changes in mind, or any improvements that you think would be beneficial to this site? Well post them here, anything that you think of that will help us become the best forum online! We appreciate all of you, and hope that with your inputs we can better serve you! Smile

-The DC Team
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.net
famz
famz

Birthday : 1985-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 am

Hey guys! So I noticed in the Live TV channels that Disney Channel works fine but Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are off sound a bit. Like sometimes I will hear the audio after someone talks, that sort of thing. At first I thought maybe it was just my computer acting up, but wherever I went, the same thing happened. So I think those channels sound or volume positions need to be adjusted or something. If you could do that, it would be awesome!!
Back to top Go down
OldForums
Administrator
Administrator
OldForums

Birthday : 1995-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah the audio/video sync is out by a second for anyone outside of USA. We are trying to get NTSC to convert to PAL properly... But it always seems to muck up :scratch: . We'll try to fix it!
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.org
famz
famz

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks a bunch!! I think it's working fine now Very Happy You guys are awesome! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
famz
famz

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 am

Hey guys,
Sorry to bug you again but the problem is still there Sad It was working fine around 2 days ago but now the sound is off again. Is there any way to get this permanently fixed?
Back to top Go down
Meezymhe210
Meezymhe210

Birthday : 1992-11-13

PostSubject: My Opinions   Opinions from our valued users! EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 pm

my opinions of this site are very positive. This is a perfect site for nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
OldForums
Administrator
Administrator
OldForums

Birthday : 1995-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 am

Meezymhe210 wrote:
my opinions of this site are very positive. This is a perfect site for nostalgia.
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.org
Meezymhe210
Meezymhe210

Birthday : 1992-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Opinions from our valued users!   Opinions from our valued users! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:27 pm

No Problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Opinions from our valued users!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download-Crazy :: Support Section :: Suggestions-