Download-Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm loserjack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loserjack
loserjack

Birthday : 1972-10-09

Hi! I'm loserjack Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm loserjack   Hi! I'm loserjack EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi I'm loserjack

I'm looking for rare ABC for kids shows and I've already fond some good ones here that I would like to be re-uploaded. If anyone knows another forum that I should also use then please say so! I am happy to help with anything that needs doing and will regularly check to see if there's a request that I can help out with

loserjack
Back to top Go down
OldForums
Administrator
Administrator
OldForums

Birthday : 1995-07-05

Hi! I'm loserjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm loserjack   Hi! I'm loserjack EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:58 am

Hey loserjack!

Welcome to the site! It's great to see you here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.org
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Birthday : 1990-09-28

Hi! I'm loserjack Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hi! I'm loserjack EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome to the site loserjack! What links would you like to be re-uploaded? PM me or reply and I will look for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://download-crazy.niceboard.net
RustyShaq
RustyShaq

Birthday : 1990-01-01

Hi! I'm loserjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm loserjack   Hi! I'm loserjack EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:34 am

Speaking for LoserJack ('cos I know him), I know we'd both like to see if anyone has anymore episodes of the cartoon series King uploaded, 'cos we've already got the episodes that were on this site, yet I know the complete season 2 and 3 have surfaced on the internet years back. Any other cartoons jc2006 encoded would also be great, as some of their stuff has become so rare and hard to find.
Back to top Go down
loserjack
loserjack

Birthday : 1972-10-09

Hi! I'm loserjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm loserjack   Hi! I'm loserjack EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

I agree (obviously) and jc2006's stuff is really rare, all I've ever really found in full is The Wild Thornberrys and that isn't really a rare show
Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm loserjack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download-Crazy :: General Section :: Introduce Yourself-