Download-Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad to see this site is still around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meezymhe210
Meezymhe210

Birthday : 1992-11-13

Glad to see this site is still around Empty
PostSubject: Glad to see this site is still around   Glad to see this site is still around EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Where the heck is everyone lol?
Back to top Go down
Meezymhe210
Meezymhe210

Birthday : 1992-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Glad to see this site is still around   Glad to see this site is still around EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Any body still here lol
Back to top Go down
NeomysterionPrime
NeomysterionPrime

Birthday : 1992-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Glad to see this site is still around   Glad to see this site is still around EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Insanely late reply, but I still check in from time to time. Sadly however, this site has became a ghost town as of late.

Most people who have shared/uploaded cartoon shows were mainly active on Kametsu, but recently stopped being an option anymore due to the site being battered by multiple DMCA claims, some of which are bogus claims. Even when IkarosBD, the lead admin/webmaster for Kametsu, brings the site/forum back, download links to anything or discussion on where to find content that was found/offered on Kametsu will no longer be allowed in order to avoid further legal trouble. Some members have migrated to Snahp's forums, but sadly isn't a viable Kametsu substitute due to the forum's setup and not meeting the needs of ex-Kametsu users.

I myself have shared only several cartoon shows over on Kametsu, maybe I can mirror them here if need be.

I can only hope that Download-Crazy becomes active again in the near future, but likely won't happen with the site's admin being more busy IRL as of late and not too many ways to contact him either.
Back to top Go down
http://dailymotion.com/Neomysterion

Glad to see this site is still around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1